"Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius - and a lot of courage - to move in the opposite direction." -E.F. Schumacher

Search This Blog

2011-10-17

Review: Plantronics M100

This is a Plantronics M100. I bought it to replace my old Discovery 640. The reviews I read about it are true, it does in fact perform up to expectations. Additionally, it charges from a standard micro-usb so any adapter cord can charge it. In fact the wall charger I received with it is still in the package. Noise canceling is superb for a device at this price point. Listeners can tell you are in a noisy environment, but your understandability is uneffected. As can be seen the unit is small, and it is as light as it appears. I can say no more other than this device gets my recommendation.

No comments:

Post a Comment